July 23 – 29, 2022
This July 2022, join the Biblos Foundation in their New England Tour! Boston and Brookline, Massachusetts, and New Hampshire have lifted all vaccine card requirements for indoor restaurants and public venues, and New Hampshire additionally does not have mask mandates. You are invited to join Biblos for domestic travel as we learn more about the life of Mary Baker Eddy, her love for the Bible, and the history of the Christian Science movement.
One question that we will revisit throughout our tour: how does understanding Mary Baker Eddy’s history enhance our individual practice of Christian Science today?
Tour Dates: July 23 – 29, 2022
Cost: per person for double room occupancy (two people in a room): $2,875
single room occupancy (one person in a room): $850 + $2,875 = $3,725
Create a Global account (if you don’t already have one); enter the trip ID and leader name; and secure your spot on this tour with a non-refundable deposit of $200 per person. Note, our tour participant minimum is 20 paid travelers.
TRIP ID # 22094
To register, you can also call Steve Maehl at Global Travel: 866.313.2577 or 321.280.6928.
- talks by Kristy L. Christian;
- Mrs. Eddy’s historic Massachusetts and New Hampshire homes (owned by Longyear Museum);
- First Church of Christ, Scientist, Concord, New Hampshire (Mrs. Eddy organized the building of this church and chose its site on which Christian Science Hall had previously stood. Mrs. Eddy taught her last class in 1898 at Christian Science Hall);
- a stop at the site of Mrs. Eddy’s childhood home in Bow, New Hampshire;
- a stop at the former site of Mrs. Eddy’s Pleasant View home;
- Red Rock in Lynn, Massachusetts where Mrs. Eddy often prayed and where “the beauty of nature sustained and comforted her.” (Jewel Spangler Smaus, The Golden Days, p. 158);
- and much more!
Visit our website to learn more: https://www.biblosfoundation.org/event/new-england-summer-2022/
Questions: please call Kristy at 636.386.9266 or email firstname.lastname@example.org